'This monkey is gone.'

The late Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan’s girlfriend, Louise Troh, told me she is “so sorry” that one of Duncan's nurses, Nina Pham, contracted the illness:

“Tell her Louise says, ‘God’s going to help you for you to recover. It’s like you were the only one caring for her husband. Thank you.’ God bless her,” she said.

“Those hospital business, they did not even discuss my husband’s medication, his treatment with me. They saw a monkey to treat and they already treated this monkey, he’s gone. The monkey from the jungle is gone.

I say it that way and I will tell the whole wide world, if you get a loved one to the hospital, but is never communicated with me. When I called over there, they were so mean to me.

The monkey is gone, and his monkey wife is still here.”

Comments

Popular Posts